10 months ago
The city of Woodlake with true western hospitality is located in the San Joaquin Valley of Central California. Located 22 miles east of Visalia, Woodlake is a small rural and agricultural community with an estimated population of 7,623 residents.
Housing within our community is one of the most reasonable and affordable in Tulare County. We are also blessed with a beautiful scenic view of the Sierra Nevada which surrounds our small community.
Locally, we have College of the Sequoias and Porterville College which are the two local community colleges in our area. California State University in Fresno, Fresno Pacific University, Brandman, and National offer educational opportunities for bachelor, graduate, and post graduate degrees.
Being centrally located in California we have abundant recreational opportunities such as:
- 30 minutes to Sequoia National Park
- 45 minutes to California State University, Fresno
- 1 hour to Kings Canyon National Park
- 2 hours to China Peak Ski Resort
- 2.5 hours to Central Coast Beaches
Below you will see website links to the City of Woodlake, County and State agencies, and local organizations that serve our community.
- City of Woodlake
- County of Tulare
- State of California
- College of the Sequoias
- Kaweah Delta District Hospital
- Family HealthCare Network
- Woodlake Chamber of Commerce
- Woodlake Kiwanis Club
- Woodlake Lions Club
- Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Kaweah Oaks Preserve
- Three Rivers Chamber of Commerce
Thanks for visiting our website.