skip to main contentskip to navigation


If you are interested in applying as a Certificated Substitute you can pick up or download an application packet at the District Office. You will need to bring in the application packet to the District Office once it's completed along with your valid and unexpired identification for the I-9 Form & E-Verify requirements (Please see attached list of acceptable documents, you may present one selection from List A or a combination of one selection from List B & one selection from List C), and TB test (has to be within the last four years). Applications are not accepted via email or fax. For further information please contact HR Department at (559) 564-8081 ext. 8010.

ADA Compliance Errors0