AT-HOME Internet Service
14 days ago
How to get FREE At-Home Internet service for your student:
* Come to the Technology Office at 300 W Whitney Ave, open Mon-Fri from 7:00AM-4:30PM.
* Fill out the At-Home Internet Device Use Agreement & Permission Slip form.
* A device will be issued to you at that time, unless an outdoor installation is required.
*** Certain regional restrictions apply ***
IF YOUR AT-HOME INTERNET DEVICE IS NOT WORKING:
* Turn off or Unplug the device for 30 seconds, then turn it back on.
* If that does not work, contact the District Technology Department at
559-564-8081 x8901 or at email@example.com.